Link (formerly MBCE) was appointed to provide Structural Engineering services (both sub and superstructure) to support the development of three Schools across Milton Keynes.
- New sports pavilion and two storey extensions to existing teaching blocks. BREEAM. Very good.
- Pad and strip foundations, steel frame superstructures, composite floors
Walton High School
- New teaching facility including theatre auditorium with stadia seating and fly tower. Next to existing
building. BREEAM. Very good.
- Pad and strip foundations. Extensive retaining wall structures to accommodate auditorium including orchestra pits etc. Steel frame superstructure with composite floors.
Rickley Park School
- New school teaching block on existing school campus to replace existing teaching block, which was set to be demolished but to remain in use during construction. Site slope significantly and creates split level building. BREEAM. Very good.
- Pad and strip foundations. Retaining walls required for building level steps. Steel frame with composite slabs. Surface water drainage including permeable SUDs paving with attenuation.